Here’s my quick 2017 set-up guide to getting your business rolling in money through Facebook Ads.
Create A Facebook Business Fan Page (If you haven’t already)
Fill out some basic FB Page information. Such as;
- Profile picture
- Basic information
- Link to your website (If you don’t have a website, I can build you one!)
Do you already have an email list of customers?
- If yes, Sweet! We are going to create a Look A-Like Audience (LLA). You can read my full break-down of LLA’s here: >>> How to Create A Look A-Like Audience in Facebook.
- If no, Don’t worry!
Go to Facebook’s Power Editor:
- Found here: Facebook Power Editor
Click on “Create Campaign” in the upper left corner
- Name your campaign, after the Fan Page the campaign is for. For example, If I were to create a Ad Campaign for myself, I would call my Ad Campaign, “Chris White Marketing”.
- Name your Ad Set, after the audience you want to target. For example, if you want to target small business owners, you would call your Ad Set, “Small Business Owners”
- Name your Ad, the description of what the ad is going to look like. Its important to write the description as the title. This is because in Power Editor when you have a lot of ads its easier to find ads when they describe what the ad looks like. For example, If I wanted to make an ad targeting small business owners that showed a picture of a business man on a laptop, I would name my ad “biz man on laptop”. This just makes it easier to find later.
Targeting the right audience
- Now that we have named everything, its time to actually start targeting an audience.
- If you happen to already have a list of emails from previous customers we are going to upload them and use them as a Look A-Like Audience (LLA). This is done by going to “Custom Audiences” and clicking on “Create New” then select “Look A-Like Audience”.
- If you don’t have a database of emails then don’t sweat it! We are simply going to skip custom audience and go directly to the “detailed targeting” section.
- When choosing the targeting, its important to keep the demographics limited to no more than 2 or 3 categories. Ideally, its best to choose 1 demographic category as to keep the targeting as specific as possible.
Hey Entrepreneurs, Its Chris White here and I just wanted to share a brief post about the importance of marketing on Facebook and the benefits it can have for your business.
Please enjoy this post and if you have questions feel free to leave a comment below and I will do my best to answer all of them, thanks!
The marketing landscape has changed significantly in the last couple years. Especially with the explosive popularity of social media networks. Whether its Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or even Snapchat, the entire online world connects through social media platforms.
As more people and businesses get online, social media has become a very important and competitive place to share stories, run businesses and simply connect with each other in the convenience of our fingertips.
Regardless of whether you are running a large scale or small business, social media marketing, has several key benefits to offer your company. Here are some of the main reasons why Facebook marketing is very important.
Does Facebook Advertising Work For Small Businesses?
Facebook advertising is a cheap and very effective way of conveying your brand message to your target audience. In fact, Facebook Ads are very beneficial in improving online sales, and they are also effective at promoting increased web traffic.
One of the main reasons of the effectiveness of advertising on Facebook for small business is the ability to reach millions of people across the globe currently using the social platform. Here are other reasons why Facebook marketing works;
Reason #1: Targeted Facebook Ads
Facebook analyses all the data that its user fill in their profile, which offers a very important benefit when it comes to advertisements. As a business owner using Facebook marketing, you pay to take advantage of this information so as to deliver targeted Facebook ads to a specific niche market.
Reason #2: Customer Services
Facebook can be used as an effective customer service tool. When your clients post any problems on your page, you can resolve them quickly and maintain a positive brand image. Providing services and support is very simple on Facebook because it is quite comfortable to help in building customer relationships with the organization.
Reason #3: Offering Deals
Thorough your Facebook ads manager, you can offer deals and discounts to your followers. This encourages, even more, followers and eventually translates in more clients for your small business. Facebook Places also allows consumers to get a comprehensive list of surrounding businesses in their locality when they check in a specific location. You can take advantage and use Facebook ads to offer deals and lure clients to your store.
Reason #4: Cost Savings
Using social media marketing through Facebook is quite cheap compared to the ads and promotions that are usually run through traditional marketing channels like newspapers or TV. Additionally, the fact that is Facebook is free to use means that you will have an endless supply of users provided you do your marketing effectively.
Social media marketing is simply an invaluable tool for small businesses as it allows them to gain the same kind of exposure as their much larger competitors. If you have not been using Facebook advertising, you are simply missing out on millions of prospective clients.
Do you want me to run your Facebook marketing? I would love to chat with you about your business, either through phone or email. Simply send me a message and let’s get started today!
Understanding the common Facebook Ad
These types of ads can be seen in your personal Facebook account newsfeeds (as you continue to scroll down).
Before making this type of ad. You will first want to create a fan page for your business or company. This is needed because we will have to connect the fan page to the ad itself. This is for interactive purposes, allowing ad traffic to “like”, comment and even share your Facebook ad. Have any issues with this? Please call or email and I will respond as soon as I can